Live patients course modules
• Basic implantology placement in healed ridges:
This module is made for the starters in the field of oral implantology, where they can practice the placement of implants in healed site with no complexity, they also practice flap design, reflection and closure. The placement could be a posterior single tooth (bounded saddle) or two adjacent teeth or even more. Using a state pf art surgical guides.
• Placement of dental implants in minor ridge defects :
Treating minor alveolar ridge defects, starts with the diagnosis and the proper assessment of the particular defect nature, with the application of Particulated bone grafting materials, and stabilizing regenerative membranes on top of it. Practicing bone management in its simple way, and learning the flap modification management techniques to achieve primary closure.
• Placement of implants in the aesthetic zone, using cad cam surgical guides
Placement of dental implants in the aesthetic zone, requires close attention and practice of 3 D implant placement to achieve a natural emergence profile, the practice of augmenting the possible minor bone dehiscence and fenestrations, this module becomes valuable in the practitioner daily practices in order to deliver optimal naturally looking implant supported restorations.
• Immediate implant Placement in fresh extracted sockets, in the posterior areas for molars either in flapless and flapped methods. The candidate will be able to practice the positioning of the implant in the multi rooted sockets and achieving primary stability, will also learn to fill the socket with grafting materials. And can place immediate implants in the aesthetic zone with simultaneous bone grafting , restoring a deficient labial plate of bone.
• Immediate loading training, where the candidate will place implants and restore it immediately either in functional or non-functional mode, and will also learn the indications, contraindications, and the clinical methods to implement this technique, the fabrication of provisional restorations in the same day will be practiced.
• Management of Horizontal alveolar bone defects :
The nature of the alveolar ridge some times hinder the placement of dental implants due to the resorption that occurs constantly, therefore, in this module, the management of the horizontal osseous defects will be practiced via using various methods ; titanium mesh , autogenous block graft, milled autogenous grafts , using sonic weld technology, and the classic sue of collagen membrane and particulated bone grafts.
Maxillary sinus augmentation closed techniques,
Where the candidate can use the piezzo surgery or the osteotomes to elevate the schniederian sinus membrane, as well as placing bone grafts, and placing dental implant in a non-staged protocol.
Maxillary sinus augmentation opened techniques
In this training module, the candidate will be able to perform the classic called-well-luc techniques for sinus membrane elevation and to practice the simultaneous implant placement of the bone volume allows, using the peizo surgery, and practice the mangennmmngt of the possible several intra-operative complications as dealing with sinus membrane perforations, bleeding etc…
• Solving 3 dimeneational alveolar ridge defects via Complex case repairs;
In this module, the candidate will be dealing with either previously placed failed or failing implants, sever 3 D osseous defects, or the vertical osseous defects, individualized approach to each case will be performed according to the patient present condition and the amount of tissue deficiency exists. Treating alveolar osseous defects might be performed with a revolutionary procedures or a novel biomaterials that enables the candidate to offer more predictable grafting procedure outcome to the patient, with minimal tissue trauma in order to solve many complex defects.
• Vestibular socket therapy .. in the aesthetic areas .the candidate will practice the application of this new treatment method . The clinical application of this technique will be applied using the shielding technique and connective tissue grafts . As well as simultaneous implant placement . The use of anatomical fabricated heating abutments
Course Reference List
Duke Aldridge, Oregon
Ed Hobbs, Texas
Abreer Elsobit, Saudi Arabia
William Reidy, Australia
Nick Nakas, Greece
John Hansen, Denmark
Carol and Kevin shpak, Canada
JAMES ROGERS – USA
Omid Fard – USA
+ 1 925 – 628 – 1705
Trinh and Suzanna Lee- USA
Shuh-Chern Tan, BDS – Singapore